Missing Child Kenya is a platform that works with volunteers in the child protection sector and the public to help share information on missing children using social media platforms and increase search efforts at no cost to the affected families.
WE ARE RAISING FUNDS TO
- Build a sustainable 24 hour operations structure to receive calls, messages and alerts on missing children across the country and feed this information into existing child welfare system ecosystem.
- Buy online advertising that will help raise more awareness on missing children’s plights
- Setup physical notice boards to be placed within Milimani children’s court and police stations.
- Obtain emergency essential items for lost and found children.
Our Wish List
- Clothing items, shoes, socks, sweaters for children
- Plastic cups plates and spoons.
- Snacks and biscuits
- Cereals for breakfast.
- Baby formula
- Beverages: Water, Horlicks, drinking chocolate and juice.
- Diapers: Wipes and cotton wool
- Child friendly furniture e.g. plastic tables and chairs
- Books, toys and games for children
- Stationary: Colouring sheets, pencils and crayons.
- Blankets and mattresses.
- Toiletries: Soap, Tissues, sanitary pads Vaseline.
How can you donate?
Online: join our fundraiser on M-Changa at https://secure.changa.co.ke/myweb/share/8426
Donate: Talk to us on +254 704 447 417 to donate emergency items
Missing Child Kenya depends a lot on information from individuals across Kenya. When you come across a missing child alert on social media/any other means, please share it with Missing Child Kenya on the contact links provided. A consolidated database with all record of missing children helps boost search and reunification process while helping to monitor and understand trends.
Community Champion – Share
Missing Child Kenya depends a lot on the social good of individuals across Kenya, when you share/ retweet a missing child alert, you are making your much valued individual contribution to reuniting a missing child with their family. Follow the social media platforms using the links provided, invite your friends and family to join them and remember to use the hashtag #MissingChildKE
Social Media Banner
Are you a page/handle/platform administrator (Page Admin) for a social media page? Join us in using your platform for social impact by sharing, pinning, tagging the Missing Child Kenya alert posters.
Join the thousands of individuals who help find missing children in Kenya by using the Missing Children Banner on their corporate website. By becoming a Corporate Partner you have the chance to bring your employees and the community you serve together to help bring missing children home.
Search Party Partner
Join the Search Party Partner program today and receive alerts via email when the poster of a child missing from your area becomes available on Missing Child Kenya’s database
Do you possess professional skills in the field of child welfare? We need you on our volunteer advisory board.
We depend on goodwill in form of donations (in cash and in kind) to help sustain the activities on Missing Child Kenya.